Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

MP Team meeting in Majorca

So a few weeks back my company had our first company meeting in beautiful Majorca Spain. Even though this is a resort location we worked hard planning the future of MariaDB. One great thing about working for an open company is almost everything we do can be put on our public wiki. You might especially be interested in our MariaDB's release plan.

Since I am not a MariaDB dev, my responsibility is to get our website ready for the GA as well as work for the Open Database Alliance. I decided to use django for the new ODBA site which has given me a chance to learn python and use framework instead of re-inventing the wheel. Once I finish the project I will writeup my thoughts on django as I decide if I want to use it for other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment